Gate, 19th c.
The gate was part of a wooden church complex in Golasowice which was completely destroyed by fire in the 1970s. It led to the churchyard and was the only structure which survived the fire. On the inside there is an inscription: "Church renovation carried out in 1938 by Konieczny's LXKM carpenters."
An example of a pole construction of 2.90x2.90m. A shingled pavilion roof.
Entered into the register of monuments of Silesia province.