Windmill, Zebrzydowice, 1904
A windmill from Zebrzydowice, dated 1904, set on a rectangular plan of 2.00x1.40m. It was used for preparing feed and groats. This is a pole construction, built of planked round timber.
Inside, there is a wooden stand with quern-stones for milling bruised grain, with a grain dispenser, and with a metal pivot conveying power from the wind-driven sails situated above the building.